TW USA 2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Iain

Iain

EC Gunge Admin

• Administrator[Admin]
  • 6,048 posts
  • Interests:Gunge, messy story writing, F1, and a few other things, feel free to ask me anything! Don't be shy! (well not on ECG! :)

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:52 AM

ECGunge has 1000 clips currently available in the Exclusive clips area, with more added each week. Access to this area can be yours from as little as 5 - point paypal to iain@ecgunge.net please include your forum username [other donations methods are available, please contact me for details.] Donations are used to fund the site's hosting packages and nothing else. The exclusive area is more of a thank you for our donators than a premium-rate version of the site. However 750+ scenes for 5 isn't bad value, even if I say so myself! If you have your own site - any topic, we can recommend a hosting company to you, and if you use them we gain some free hosting! Contact me for details.

Please do not repost our scenes elsewhere.

Right click and select save target as to download the clips.

wmv - 827 meg

Have given up on finding a way to connect the Youview box to the TV card, so have resorted to setting up the camera on a tripod in front of the telly...
Join in the discussions and share your experiences with us!

ECGunge is supported by donations - every penny goes into funding the site. To donate simply Email me or point paypal to iain@ecgunge.net all donators are given access to our full clips archive and get the newest clips first.

I'm on Twitter feel free to follow me, no promises I'll be entertaining though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users